Bradner Community Club
The Bradner Community Club is a private community club that was chartered in 1924 and has operated continuously as a strong and active community association. The present community hall was constructed in 1960. In the early 1970's the Club purchased 4 acres and developed a park with lighted softball and soccer fields, a lacrosse box, club house and 2 tennis courts. In 2015, Pickleball lines were also added to the tennis courts. Bradner BC is well known for its lively political meetings, social events, soccer, softball teams and lacrosse.
The first Bradner Flower Show was held in 1928. It is now a famous annual tourist attraction, drawing thousands to enjoy over 400 varieties of daffodils and artistic floral displays.
The following photos are also displayed at the Bradner Community Hall and represent the vast history and diversity of Bradner, BC.